Makes 4 servings.
- 0.5 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Add all ingredients to a mason jar and seal. Shake well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 10 ounces Trader Joes organic shredded kale
- 0.25 cup fresh cilantro
- 0.25 cup fresh mint
- 2 green onions
- 2 cups cabbage
- 0.5 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 0.5 cup peanuts
- 1 cup baked skinless, boneless chicken thighs
Add kale to large mixing bowl. Chop cilantro and mint and add to bowl. Finely chop onions and add to bowl. Slice cabbage into long pieces and add to bowl. Grate cheese and add to bowl. Finely chop peanuts in a food processor and add to bowl. Chop chicken and add to bowl.
Mix everything together evenly. Shake dressing well, add dressing to salad, and toss to coat. Let salad rest for 5 minutes then serve.